Friday, November 22, 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Film Review, Synopsis, Posters, Trailer


PROFANITY: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   VIOLENCE:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  SEX: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Review

     This was (a) night and day better than the original and (b) one of thee best book-movie adaptions ever made!
     About my (a) point: Don't get me wrong, the original rocked, it was awesome! However, Catching Fire was, like I said above, night and day better than The Hunger Games. I had made a bet that The Games would still outrank CT and I'm sorry to say, I'm afraid I owe somebody 20 bucks. I'm going to leave the country!
     As to my second point, (b) (why do people do letter points in parenthesis anyway?), CT was one of the best book to movies ever, in my own humble opinion (which is right, live with it!) Catching Fire had lots of great action, plenty of cool effects, and really great acting. In fact, I think I was much more attached to Katniss, Peeta, Heimich, Effie, and Gale is the sequel movie than I was in the first one.
     CT had some of the best character development I've ever seen in a movie. The behind the camera people (I know, they're called crew! I just thought I'd act stupid and pretend that I didn't know that.) were amazing at their jobs. They made us feel the characters' pain and suffering, as well as any minor happy moments (these were few and far between :) )
     The effects, both the ones that were in the book and were being transferred to the screen, and the ones that were added in little bouts of imagination, were great. I especially like the idea of bringing the capitol's technology back to an eighties design (which they did, by the way!) Overall (what am I saying overall for? It was all great), Catching Fire was one of thee best book-movie adaptions ever (I keep repeating myself.)

Synopsis

     In this heart racing and epic action thriller sequel to The Hunger Games, Katniss and Peeta decide that they should just be friends instead of lovers and keep the lover stuff for the cameras. However, things heat up (see what I did there?) when President Snow and the game makers decide to throw Katniss and Peeta back into the Hunger Games.

Posters




Trailer





No comments:

Post a Comment